Friday, February 27, 2009

Preggo and Losing Brain Cells

Preggo brain story: Yesterday, I couldn't find my phone for an hour. I looked and looked and I didn't want to leave the house without it. My apartment is only so big. I hadn't left the house yet. I just made a call. What the heck? Keep in mind Paul and I only have cell phones no land-line.
I emailed a friend at work and asked her to call me. Later, I find out She was out to lunch. While waiting I did what any "nesting" fat lady would do: I cleaned and rearranged things for the 15th time this month. Complete with disinfecting all the doorknobs and cabinet handles. I didn't get call from her until about a half hour later. The phone was in the bathroom under a hand towel... geese.
I fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I fell asleep next to the pile of laundry that I was "planning" to putt away. I couldn't find the phone. It rang and rang. The ring was loud and clear. I knew it had to be right under my nose! I sifted through all the laundry on my bed and even turned my purse next to me completely inside out. Huffing and puffing, I was frustrated and losing my mind... 10 minutes later, after the ringing had stopped, I find that the phone was in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment