Friday, February 6, 2009

We started Childbirth101 class this week. I have been reading so much about this pregnancy and trying to share with Paul. But, it was really great to have Paul in the class with me so he could hear all the good stuff for himself. As an introduction exercise, the class talked about some of the aches and ills of pregnancy. I feel very lucky. A little back pain is manageable.

Paul is being a very good husband/daddy. Sometimes I get emotional, he asks why I'm crying and my answer is "I don't know!" It must be so confusing for guys. Thank you honey for putting up with me.

Some of my favorite "I'm bored" shows as of late:

A Baby Story

Bringing Home Baby

Birth Day

I have seen so many different births and situations on television and the Internet now. It makes me feel like I'm a little more prepared with what could happen. So words or procedures don't seem so foreign. I keep praying that he will be healthy. He will come on his own without induction and he moves down the birth canal on his own. I try not to hope too much, because the plan can always change.

Jayden is kicking and moving all the time. I can't believe there is a person in there that is going to be bigger than me someday. I can't wait to meet him and say hello face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment