Monday, March 2, 2009

Shower Shower


This Sunday my Auntie Rita hosted my shower. The weather was perfect for the outdoor get-together. Mom, Megan, and all my Aunties put in so much time! Megan did a great job with the games and the cutest decorations. I had family from all over come to Orange County this weekend. It was nice to get all the "Mommy" advice from my sisters and aunties. I was so excited that I couldn't fall asleep until 1am. I just kept thinking about getting everything settled and ready for Jay. Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends that worked so hard this weekend to pull together a beautiful Baby Shower. I could feel how excited Jayden was to have so many people there to love him.


















3 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful shower. I hope you had a great time. Let me know what else you need. I will keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower was so nice--Jayden is so lucky to be born into a family who will show him so much love. He certainly has been "showered" with gifts already! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with sorting out your baby things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlett, You are going to be a great mom with alot of family who love and support you! I am so glad that you are my sister. It makes me happy that Paul married you.

    ReplyDelete