Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jan 13th


The day has come where I can't really see below my belly button and I go through a bottle of Coco Butter a week. So, strangers aren't affraid to make comments anymore. They know for sure that its a baby bump. I have been walking so my legs are staying strong. But that doesn't keep the rest of me from plumping up. Jayden is going to keep me out of my pre-preggo clothes for a while. He's worth it :) The weather has been nice lately, it helps this mama work up a sweat. Its long way from PSU conditioning. But, part of me wishes that I had the athletic trainers to motivate me into game shape. Please compare my new belly to our honeymoon pictures... wow.




1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful Scarlett! Round tummies are defintely worth it...usually:) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete